Fit & Tone 1
Fit & Tone 1 @ Ria + Elna ONLINE PROGRAMME
Start your fitness journey at any age.
Physiotherapist Elna Esterhuyse, trainer Ria Roux and dietitian Melissa Nel teamed up to develop Fit & Tone 1, a fitness & nutrition program for beginners aged 50+.
Fit & Tone 1 is specifically designed to give you the tools you need to start your fitness journey whilst highlighting the importance of following healthy habits.
- Week by Week Workout Plan
- Exercise Demonstration Videos for Every Workout
- Downloadable Training Guide
- Downloadable Meal Plan (Vegan or Standard)
- Nutrition and Healthy Living Video Lessons by Dietitian & Physiotherapist
- Bonus Lesson about Weight Loss
This Programme is Perfect for You if You Are 50+ and Want:
- A healthy & toned body
- Higher fitness levels
- To feel stronger and more energized
- To learn new training methods
- Look & feel great!
What You Will Need
- A yoga mat or towel
- Two dumbbells (2 – 3 kg, depending on your current level)
- A box/bench/step (about 30 cm)
Ria Roux is a Pretoria-based fitness instructor with a passion for helping women of all ages to reach their health and fitness goals.
- Qualified Fitness Trainer (HFPA)
- Experienced Bootcamp Instructor
- Special Interest: Strength Training
“Nothing makes me happier than to see women’s confidence levels grow as they become fitter, stronger and more confident.”
– BodyGoals Trainer, Ria
After graduating with a BSC Degree in Physiotherapy and lecturing at the University of Stellenbosch, Elna Esterhuyse opened her practice in 1991.
As a physiotherapist and sports coach, she has assisted thousands of patients and athletes over the last 4 decades with their fitness goals and sports injury rehabilitation journeys.
In this Fit & Tone programme, Elna motivates and guides women to start their fitness journey, tackling topics like Injury Prevention, Sleep, Hydration and Movement.
- BSC Physiotherapy, University of Stellenbosch
- 40+ Years’ Healthcare Experience
- MPhil CHSE (Health Science Education),
- University of Stellenbosch
- SA Graded Netball Umpire
- Motivational Speaker & Local Radio Personality, Radio Namakwaland
- Special Interest: Fitness & Sports Coaching
“Ageing may be a given but how we go about it, is a choice!”
– BodyGoals Physiotherapist, Elna