Fit Forward E-BOOK
Fit-Forward E-book by Lauren-Kate
The fun functional fitness guide!
This e-book is a 58-page action plan for complete beginners, developed by trainer Lauren-Kate.
- 4 Weeks of Fun, Low Impact Home-based Workouts for Beginners
- Exercise Demonstration Photos for Every Workout
- Tips to Increase/Decrease Intensity
- Instant Download!
This Programme is Perfect for You if You Want to:
- (Re)start your fitness journey but don’t know where to start
- Are a complete beginner
- Want to fall in love with exercise
- Don’t want to exercise 6 times a week
What You Will Need
- A resistant band
- A yoga mat
- Two dumbbells (2 kg each)
- A box/bench (about 30 – 50 cm high)
- Step (20 – 30 cm high)
After obtaining her Personal Trainer qualification Lauren-Kate has made it her mission to help as many people as possible to find the fun in fitness. Her motto: “Exercise should be enjoyable, accessible and it should serve you and your longevity. It is not simply about aesthetics but about you living a life that serves you better! Exercise is medicine.”
- Qualified Personal Trainer
- Experienced HIIT Instructor
- Special Interest: Functional Fitness
“Exercise should be enjoyable, accessible and it should serve you and your longevity. It is not simply about aesthetics but about you living a life that serves you better!”– Lauren-Kate (@GymRomance)